Do you know the difference between TWC business lawyers and those in other firms? Ours have actually been in business.
That means our advice is based on real world experience and not just life in the ivory castle of a law office. We understand pressures like cash flow, risk and commerciality. We understand what terms matter and what terms don’t.
We can help you in the range of services you need to get your business up, and running, smoothly and effectively.
Buying and Selling Business
If you’re buying a business then it’s important to know that what you’re buying, and how you’re doing it, are the best ways to be going about things. Getting this wrong can increase your risk, decrease your profits, and make it harder to exit the business later if you want to.
Similarly, we can help you get your business ready for sale. That means preparing the necessary documents and disclosures, and negotiating sale documents with a purchaser to ensure that you’re parting with what you intended and protecting yourself from “buyer’s remorse” problems down the track.
Going Into Business
Setting up your initial set of terms and conditions and agreements will form the legal foundation of a new business.
While many people prefer to avoid lawyers when budgets are tight and you’re in “startup mode” that’s often not a good decision. Many disputes in established companies revolve around what was said, by whom, and what it meant when the business was started.
The problem is that without these documents, there’s nothing which clearly shows how your business was formed, what it was meant to do, who’s responsible for which costs or liabilities, and who takes what benefits if the business is sold down the track.
As well as the documents which govern the relationship between you and your internal partners, you need documents which govern your external relationships with suppliers, customers, and the world at large. These protect you and make your life easier as you get on with actually running your business day to day.
Finally, you need to understand how the documents work and what you need to do to let them do their jobs. We can help you establish efficient processes so that your supply agreements, customer agreements and terms are all doing their jobs properly.
Once you’ve got the initial documents and the processes set up and running smoothly, it’s a lot like going to the dentist – you might need an occasional checkup, but provided you’re looking after things right nothing drastic should happen unless you want it to.
Whether you’re in manufacturing, supply, internet business or brick and mortar stores we can make sure your documentation is compliant and useful to protect you. That might include:
- Terms and Conditions;
- Partnership agreements with your partners;
- Directors and shareholder agreements;
- Supply or Distribution agreements;
- Intellectual property documents and registration (trademarks, for example).
Our business lawyers will help you establish your business the right way, so it can last the distance.
Do you have an existing business that needs a legal makeover? Perhaps you didn’t get all the necessary advice when you started up, or bought into a business with bad existing documents?
Either way we’d be happy to chat with you about where things are at in your business, what you’re concerned about, and whether it needs some attention.
Need a Business Lawyer?
Call our real-world experienced business lawyers today to make a free appointment and get a fixed fee quote.
Get the Right Team of Commercial Lawyers in Brisbane With Us
If you are currently looking for qualified and experienced commercial lawyers in Brisbane, you can stop searching. We have the necessary experience and skills to provide you with apt legal support in any commercial case. Choose TWC Lawyers today and get the legal team you deserve.
Benefits of Choosing Our Services When You Require Business Lawyers in the Gold Coast
To help you understand why we are an excellent choice when you need a team of business lawyers in Brisbane, we put together the following list of benefits you will always experience with us:
- We provide all our clients with a fixed fee from day one. This fixed fee means you immediately know what you will have to pay. You get to have peace of mind knowing that you will never have to pay additional money for unexpected charges.
- Our initial consultation over the telephone is completely free. We want you to talk to us and to understand what we can provide you with before you commit to anything, because like you, we want your budget to go further.
- We invest in every case that lands on our table. We understand that when you need commercial law assistance, you want a team that remains focused on your case and provides the best support from beginning to end.
Get the team that is right for you and your business and come to us. We provide a free initial telephone consultation, a fixed fee service, and a team that commits to your case without rest until we have seen it through.
Common Problems We Address with Our Services as Commercial Lawyers in the Gold Coast
To better explain whether our services are what you require or not, we put together a list of common problems we can tackle when you need commercial law firms in Brisbane:
- If you are considering purchasing a business, our team is precisely what you need. We can help you understand what it is you plan to buy and how the best way will be to go forward with the purchase. Buying a business without proper investigation from a team such as ours creates a risk of finding problems down the line that could cost a lot of money to solve.
- We can help you get your business in perfect condition before you sell. We can prepare the necessary documents, disclosures, and everything else regarding the negotiation to ensure all parties are on the same page once you close the deal. We help protect you going forward and ensure we cover your sale on all ends.
- If you already have a business and you require some legal attention because you did not have it when the business started or when you bought it, we can help. We can provide the legal makeover you need to ensure your business is up to par and ready for further success without unexpected legal hiccups.
About Us and Our Team of Litigation Lawyers in the Gold Coast
Since we established our business, we vowed to always treat our clients right. Our goals include providing you with a great experience from a qualified team of skilful lawyers, giving you transparent advice, and giving you fixed fees. We have always believed this to be the reasons for our success, and we have a history of satisfied clients that would agree.
The next time you need a team of business lawyers to assist you, whether you want to buy or sell a business or whether you need other forms of business advice, you can come to us. Call us now and get the legal team you deserve.
To make a free appointment and get a quote, get in touch.
TWC Lawyers provide legal services for criminal law, traffic law, franchising law, commercial law, family law and property and conveyancing matters. We bring practical, sensible and fixed fee solutions to your legal problems. Learn more about us here.